Meet this week awesome studentpreneur: Nick Hampson, 21 yo, Music undergraduate at Oxford University and Entrepreneurs at Elixa and Vulture Sessions in England. He is a great example that entrepreneurs are not just engineering, IT or Business faculties but they also come from the Art faculty.
Contact Nick to set up the Vulture Session in your university: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I have project ADD.
– I do everything I can every time.
– Creativity comes in many ways/shapes
-“We stumbled upon something that was untouched”
– I believe in the mantra that “if you want something done, ask someone who is busy.”
– I will leave Oxford a very different person because of my entrepreneurial experience
– I have the mindset that I can do anything
– You may have to pivot, but unless you give up there is no failure as an entrepreneur
Balancing business and studies
-In balancing both aspects of life the important thing is not to waste time.
U2U (What could University do to support you)
– There are no system in place for funding ventures, there should be one.
-Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSavEQuni8KU1KAQvvVz4nA
– Email: email@example.com
– Website: http://elixa-app.co.uk/