Special Episode: How to leverage your University for your business: University of Adelaide.
The goals for this special episode are:
– Help the high school and university students in Adelaide to quick start their business thanks to the ecosystem at the University of Adelaide
-Help studentpreneurs around the world ask themselves if they have investigated everything that is available at their own University. How does your University compare?
Meet the insiders who share their tips on how to leverage the University of Adelaide, South Australia:
– Dr. Allan O’Connor: Academic Director for Postgraduate Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programs
– Dr. Gary Hancock: Academic Director for Undergraduate Program
SUBSCRIBE TO THE STUDENTPRENEUR PODCAST
Key Strengths of University of Adelaide:
- The first Bachelor of Entrepreneurship of its kind
- eChallenge: a successfull entrepreneurial competition (with credits!) exported to other unis overseas.
- eChallenge for High Schools: a program with credits dedicated to ignite entrepreneurial high school students