Meet this week’s StudentPreneur guest: Frank Pobutkiewicz from Whiteboard Youth Ventures in Boston, USA.
Frank has been working with high school entrepreneurs for four years, leading workshops and competitions, but this year, he and his team is excited to launch the world’s first business incubator for high school students. The incubator is built on a no-tuition, no-equity model. The goal is to help accepted students make $20,000 in 6 months. Frank’s mission is to empower, support, and develop students as they begin their journeys as entrepreneurs and founders.
- We are essentially building soft and hard skills.
- Priorities for high school entrepreneurs: 1) School, 2) Family, 3) Business.
- Failure is part of life, it’s important to learn from it.
- Keywords: LEARN, BUILD, SELL
- Be honest and ask as many questions as possible.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE STUDENTPRENEUR PODCAST
- Whiteboard Youth Ventures: http://whiteboardyouthventures.com Register for the incubator!
- Kickback Pant: www.kickbackpants.com
- Global Startup Challenge